Typical reasons for wishing to purchase a company and/or achieve external growth are
- to enter new markets / new product groups
- to grow market share and/or
- to strengthen a firm’s core business.
Typical reasons for wishing to sell a company are
- there is no company successor
- the wish to concentrate on core business areas
- unfavourable competitive environment
- the need to reorganise the business and/or
- to increase the value of a business.
Dr. Newzella helps you to purchase and acquire companies, company divisions and/or shares in a business. Make the most of our know-how and our extensive range of long-standing business contacts.